Valentine’s Day is known for intimate candlelit Dinners and Chocolate & Whipped Cream Desserts, but what about easy Valentine’s Day cocktails? Maybe a sweet pink cocktail? Possibly a raspberry infused spritzer? How abut a luscious gin sour with bright flower blossoms? Read on as I share a few of my favorite cocktails from my foodie friends, as well as one of my all time special gin drinks, in this featured post, The Best Collection of Valentine’s Day Cocktails – at Home!
I was so inspired by this collection of easy Valentine’s Day cocktail recipes for the home-mixologist, I just had to include one of my own! Citrusy, floral, with a sensual foam topper, my Lemon Flora (Gin Sour) is a beautiful example of a classic cocktail modernized for current tastes.
The herbaceous notes from the gin & elderflower liqueur are practically a Garden of Eden for the senses! Made with the traditional ‘cocktail sour’ foam technique, with loads of fresh lemon & orange juices. I know you’re saying to yourself, “isn’t that foam an egg white?!”. Yes. And trust me… you need this drink. If you’ve had a cocktail with real foam before, you already know it’s perfectly safe and delicious, when you’re using fresh eggs! Do NOT miss out on the dreamy foamy topping that glides above this sexy cocktail!
Keep reading for other Valentine’s Day Cocktail recommendations that span all tastes – and several different spirits!
via Straight to the Hips, Baby
- Pink Mule – Grapefruit Rosemary Moscow Mule, via White Kitchen Red Wine
- Raspberry Martini, via The Perks of Being Us
3. Blueberry Basil French 75, via Table and Dish
4. Joe’s Cherry Manhattan, via The Salty Cooker
5. Raspberry Rosé and Balsamic Bubbly, via De Sorcio in the Kitchen
6. Chocolate Martini, via Another Tablespoon
7. Earl Grey French 75, via NibbblenNest